- Fill in with 100% Peruvian Alpaca Huacay Huarizo fibre – natural white color fibre only, and covered with finest 100% Pima cotton sateen linen 600-thread count. No feathers that poke you or sneaking out! Includes a double row stitch around the perimeter. Keep warm in winter and fresh in summer.
- Single Size, 100% Peruvian Alpaca Duvet Comforter (53″ Width x 79″ Length inches – aprox. 135 Cm Width x 200 Cm Length). Quilting technique stops conventional bunching that can occur with duvet fill; Handmade, Organic. WHITE .
- Filling: 4.00 Lbs (1.80 Kgs – 550 grams/mt2 – white fiber only) of 100% Peruvian Alpaca fibre covered with 100% Peruvian Pima cotton sateen 600-threads. Includes Cetificate Research, Social Projection & Alpacas Centre – National Agragian University of Peru – guarantees filling 100% Baby Alpaca fibre (betwen 25.5 to 29.5 microns) + LCC Certificate of Origin expedited by Peruvian Chamber of Commerce which accredits the national origin of goods.
- Alpaca fibre is hollow allowing best thermal insulation, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture – get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm. As based in Peru, Sweet Dreams Home has access to best andean highlands alpaca fibre.
- Peruvian Pima cotton is considered to be one of the superior blends of cotton. ELS Extra Long Staple cotton with superior fibre silkiness. Pima cotton is hypoallergenic since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. Admired for its softness, sheen, and exceptional touch. Brilliant luster, and durability – highly resistant to piling.