- Peruvian Royal Alpaca is a dream come true. Completely de-haired & ultra soft. Royal Alpaca is a rare and unique fiber, only 1% of all alpaca fiber production in the world can be classified as royal. At 19.0 to 19.5 microns is with no doubt the king of alpaca fiber. Unique Top-Class Duvet Comforter.
- Single Size, 100% Peruvian ROYAL Alpaca Duvet Comforter (53″ Width x 79″ Length inches – aprox. 135 Cm Width x 200 Cm Length). Quilting technique stops conventional bunching that can occur with duvet fill; Handmade, Organic. WHITE .
- Filling: 4.00 Lbs (1.80 Kgs – 550 grams/mt2 – white fiber only) of 100% Peruvian ROYAL Alpaca fibre covered with 100% Peruvian Pima cotton sateen 600-threads. Note: Includes Cetificate Research, Social Projection & Alpacas Centre – National Agragian University of Peru – guarantees filling 100% Royal Alpaca fibre (betwen 19.0 to 19.5 microns) and + LCC Certificate of Origin expedited by Peruvian Chamber of Commerce which accredits the national origin of goods.
- Royal Alpaca fibre is hollow allowing best thermal insulation, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture – get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm. As based in Peru, Sweet Dreams Home has access to best andean alpaca fibre. Note: Peru has about 95% as of total alpaca population.
- Peruvian Pima cotton is considered to be one of the superior blends of cotton. ELS Extra Long Staple cotton with superior fibre properties and silkiness. Pima cotton is hypoallergenic since it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. Admired for its softness, sheen, and exceptional touch. Brilliant luster, and durability – highly resistant to piling.